- How can I get a quote for a stay?
- Online, via our website, by clicking on the PRICE QUOTATION button at the top right of the screen
- by calling the landline number 0547 87068 or by sending a WhatsApp message to 0547 87068
- by emailing directly to: email@example.com
- How do I confirm my booking?
Depending on the specific period of the stay, a credit card number will be required to confirm the reservation, or the sending of a deposit equal to 30% of the total stay, to be sent by bank transfer or credit card. By requesting a personalized quote, you can view all the details in this regard.
- What are the terms of cancellation?
Our rates are either "flexible" or "non-refundable". In the first case, it is possible to cancel the reservation without penalty within 21/14/7 days from the date of arrival (depending on the period of stay). In the second case, however, the "non-refundable" booking provides a penalty of 100% for cancellation (against an immediate discount of 5%).
- Can I book a non-smoking room?
All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the balcony of your room or on the veranda.
- Can my special requests regarding room location be guaranteed?
We always do our best to meet the requirements of our guests, so we are pleased to take note of all your requests. However, it is not possible for us to guarantee them, either in written or verbal form.
- Is it possible to reserve a beach umbrella in the first row?
Yes, on request, subject to availability at the establishment and with an extra charge.
- Can I buy a gift voucher for a hotel stay or spa service?
Yes, we are glad to send you our fully customisable gift voucher. Payment in advance.
- What payment methods are accepted for the account balance?
You can pay for your stay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), debit card, bank transfer, cash up to the maximum permitted by law.
- Do I have to pay a tourist tax?
Yes, but only in the period from 1st June to 17th September 2023: the amount is €2.50 per adult over 18, for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
◦ Check-in: from 14.00
◦ Check-out: before 10.00 a.m.
Early check-in and late check-out is possible upon request of availability and with an extra charge
- What languages do they speak at reception?
Italian, English, French, German.
HOW TO REACH US
- How can I reach the hotel from the nearest motorway exit?
Our hotel is only 8 km from the Valle del Rubicone motorway exit, here is the route: CLICK HERE
- Does the hotel have free parking? Do I have to reserve a parking space in advance?
The free parking reserved for our guests is located 350 meters from the hotel, upon arrival a map will be provided to easily reach the Multiparking area in a few minutes. It is not possible to book in advance a parking space , located in a limited external area: availability is in fact ensured until exhaustion (total 18 parking spaces). If the car is moved during the stay, it is not guaranteed to find the same parking space on return. In the event that the stands are full, please contact the Reception to evaluate alternative solutions.
The same area alternatively provides 18 parking spaces in the covered area with relative stalls: the cost of the service in this case is equal to € 4.00 per day.
The Multiparking area, located in via Verdi upstream of the railway and reserved for Hotel Guests, has an underground entrance with an electronic barrier: at check-in the magnetic card that allows access will be given, together with a personalized slip to be kept at the interior of the car, clearly visible from the outside for possible recognition.
- Does the hotel have private parking?
Of course, the Hotel has a convenient private parking, which can be reserved for the duration of the holiday at the price of € 8.00 per day. The request for this service can be made both at the time of booking (recommended) and directly upon arrival at the structure, subject to availability. The parking spaces are located right next to and in front of the Hotel entrance, a few steps from the Hall: ideal for those who want or need to have their car always at hand!
At check-in, the keys to the reserved stall will be handed over, together with a personalized slip to be kept inside the car. The service is valid from 12.00 on the day of arrival to 10.00 on the day of departure. At the time of check-out the keys and the relative padlock must be returned to the Reception, after having raised the parking barrier.
- Does the hotel have a garage?
No, it doesn’t.
- How can I get to the hotel by train or plane?
The Gatteo Mare train station is only 250 metres from the hotel and can be reached on foot in a few minutes.
The nearest airports are Federico Fellini in Rimini/San Marino, Luigi Ridolfi in Forlì and Guglielmo Marconi in Bologna.
Here are details on how to reach us: https://www.hotelestense.net/en-GB/our_position
- Do you organise transfers to/from the airport/train station?
Yes, on request, paid service. Just let us know your arrival date, airport, time and flight number. The transfer agent will meet you at the exit gate and get you directly to the hotel.
- Is there WIFI on the premises?
Yes, you can request the password from Reception. WIFI is available in public areas and rooms.
- Are all floors served by a lift?
- Do the rooms have the carpet?
No, the room floors are all ceramic or parquet.
- Does the hotel have any craddles?
Yes, on request, with an extra charge of € 10.00 per day. Our craddles are camp beds.
- Are animals allowed?
Yes, we are a Pet Friendly hotel so pets are freely welcome. Please inform us of their presence when booking. Please ask for a quote for the pet friendly beach.
- Can I bring my pet to your affiliated beach resort?
In the municipality of Gatteo Mare pets are allowed only on the public beach and only from 06:00 to 08:00 in the morning and from 20:00 to 24:00 in the evening.
If you wish to bring your four-legged friend to the beach during the day, you can request the DOG BEACH solution with a small surcharge on the daily rate and with reservation of the beach umbrella at the equipped beach resort, located in the nearby town of Villamarina just 500 meters from our Hotel.
- What are the services dedicated to animals that I can find in Gatteo Mare?
In Gatteo Mare, pet services are truly "paw-friendly":
- Dog Beach, 8 minutes' walk
- SgambEuropa, on foot in 10 minutes (dog walking area of almost 2,000 square metres fenced off)
- Veterinary clinic, 5 minutes on foot
- Pet Shop, 5 minutes by car (Maxi Zoo and Pet Food Store c/o Shopping Valley mall)
- Is it possible to rent bicycles?
Yes, we have City Bikes, also with child seats, the use of which is totally free of charge subject to availability.
- How far is the hotel from the center and the beach?
The hotel is located in a beautiful position, in the centre of Gatteo Mare, just 70 metres from the beach.
- Does the hotel have a beach service agreement?
Yes, the affiliated beach resorts, located just 70 metres on foot from our hotel, are Bagno Olimpia n. 20 and Bagno Paganelli n. 21.
- What does the all-inclusive beach service include?
The beach service includes for each room a beach umbrella with two sun beds starting from the 3rd row. Upon request of availability to the establishment and with supplement, possibility to have the umbrella in the 1st or 2nd row.
- Are beach and pool towels provided?
Yes, on request and on payment of a small deposit.
- Is there an entertainment service?
The hotel does not have its own entertainment; however, we belong to a consortium that takes care of day and evening entertainment, with many sports and recreational activities taking place on the beach, at the Lido Rubicone arena and in the nearby Piazza della Libertà. Animation is carefully tended by the guys from the Gatteo Mare Summer Village.
- Does the hotel offer a laundry service to guests?
A few steps from the structure there is a self-service laundry where you can wash and dry your clothes independently. No internal service is offered.
- Is breakfast always included in the rates?
All treatments include Breakfast, with the exception of the Only Room stay formula.
- What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
Breakfast from 07:45 to 10:00
Lunch from 12:30 to 13:30
Dinner from 19:30 to 20:30
- If I have very young children, or a family member with a disability, can I log in earlier to avoid confusion?
Of course, with prior notice you are allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes before the regular opening of the doors.
- If I don't get my lunch on the day of my arrival, will it be lost?
Absolutely not: if your stay is full board and your lunch on the day of arrival is not used (due to traffic or your work/personal needs), you can make it up on the day of departure.
- How are the rooms equipped for the disabled?
The rooms equipped for people with disabilities are of the Classic and Garden types. The spacious bathroom has a raised toilet seat, grab rails and a walk-in shower without a cubicle.
- Can I buy Amusement Parks tickets directly at the hotel, at a cheaper rate?
Yes, you can buy discounted tickets for the parks: Mirabilandia, Oltremare, Acquafan, Italia in Miniatura and Acquario di Cattolica, which also allow you to skip the entrance line.
RESTAURANT NONNA CLE'
- What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
- Is there a dress code for entering the restaurant?
No, the suggested clothing is smart casual. Beachwear and flip-flops are not recommended.
- Is the service in the restaurant buffet or served?
The international breakfast is buffet style, but is served by our wait staff.
Lunch and dinner are served at the table, with a choice of 4 first courses and 5 second courses of meat and fish every day.
Following the new anti-Covid 19 regulations, vegetables are à la carte and served.
- How much does an extra meal cost? Is the restaurant also open to external guests?
The price for an extra meal for guests staying at the hotel or for any external guests is €
20.00 per person (excluding drinks). During special holidays such as New Year's Eve, Easter, Mid August, etc., the price of the meal will vary and will be communicated upon request.
- Are there customised menus for celiac, vegetarian, vegan guests or for those who are intolerant (lactose, gluten, etc.)?
Yes, the Hotel's kitchen is equipped to cater for all our guests' needs. Please specify your dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Is it possible to request a special menu for children?
Yes, our kitchen is available for the preparation of baby food and vegetable broths. We can also deliver baby food and similar products for processing.
- Is it possible to request room service for breakfast?
Yes, you can contact Reception and place your order.
Salus Per Aquam wellness centre
- Where is the Salus Per Aquam wellness centre located?
The entrance to the SPA is next to Reception and is not included in the stay. Exceptions are made for specific Wellness Packages where explicitly indicated.
- What services does the wellness centre offer?
By appointment you can get massages and beauty treatments for face and body, performed by the expert hands of our masseuse Alessandra. In addition, you can enjoy a private wellness path for couples that includes a hydro-massage swimming pool, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, two emotional showers, relaxation area and tea room. Entrance to the Spa in the evening is exclusive and lasts 2 hours, while in the daytime it lasts 1 hour and provides for the simultaneous presence of up to 6 people.
All services are subject to payment and reservation.
- How can I book treatments at the SPA?
Contact the SPA and Reception staff directly, or by telephone on 0547 87068.
Entrance is by reservation and is allowed only for people over 16 years old. People not staying at the Hotel can also access to the SPA is also allowed to people not staying at the Hotel.
- What are the opening hours of the Wellness Centre?
from May to September : from 09:00 to 20:00, 7 days a week. On request, until 23:00.
For enquiries relating to the period October - May please contact 0547 87068.
Entrance is permitted to those over 16 years old and by prior arrangement only.
- Can children have access to the spa pool?
No, entry to the swimming pool is only permitted to > 16 years old.
Our Spa is an oasis of relaxation for all guests, a quiet and peaceful environment reserved for adults only.
- Can I enter the wellness centre without a swimming costume?
No. A swimming costume and a pair of rubber slippers are essential for access to the wellness centre. A sauna towel and bathrobe are provided free of charge. A bathing cap is not compulsory.
- Where can I get changed once I have finished the wellness path?
Our Salus Per Aquam centre has a shower, hairdryer and changing room. There are also lockers for storing your personal effects. On request and for an additional charge, we can also offer a day use room for a more comfortable relaxation break.
- Can I celebrate a special occasion at the Spa (birthday, anniversary, bachelor/bachelorette party, graduation party)?
Certainly. We offer customised packages to celebrate any occasion in an original and unforgettable way.
GATTEO MARE AND SURROUNDINGS
- What can I do if it rains or I don't feel like going to the beach?
Our area offers visitors many fun alternatives to the classic day at the beach.
From visiting the well know towns on the coast (Cesenatico, Cervia, Rimini) to the fascinating inland towns (Santarcangelo di Romagna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna), not forgetting the historic fortresses of San Marino, San Leo and Gradara.
Weather permitting, and without leaving Gatteo Mare, we recommend a boat trip to discover the upper Adriatic on the Adriatic Princess: a truly unforgettable experience.
Just 2.5 km away is the Romagna Shopping Valley shopping centre, with its 90,000 square metres of floor space: a real paradise for shoppers.
For the younger ones (but not only) there are also the most famous theme parks of the Riviera: Italia in miniatura (13km), Oltremare (30km), San Marino Adventures (35km), Acquario di Cattolica (44km) and Mirabilandia (25km).
- What useful shops can I find nearby?
- Adria Pharmacy (300mt), Broccoli Pharmacy (280mt)
- Veterinary clinic (400m)
- Groceries (minimarket Crai 70mt, Conad City 1km)
- Coin-operated laundry Lavagettone (140mt)
- Bank branches: Crédit Agricole, Credito cooperativo romagnolo
- Hairdresser "Le Infinite Beauties" (140m)
- Tobacconists c/o Flair Café (150m)
- Photographer Photo Mario (110m), Photo Gigio (210m)
- Electronics: MediaWorld, Unieuro c/o Romagna Shopping Valley (2.5km)
- Can I use my car to get around in the evening?
Certainly, however, it is worth bearing in mind that between 20:30 and 24:00 the ZTL is in force and Gatteo Mare becomes a pedestrian zone. Vehicles entering and leaving hotels are an exception to this rule, although they must use the shortest route.
- Which is the nearest petrol station?
◦ Iper Station Stop & Go (3.2km)
◦ GEP Carburanti (4.4km), located on the route to the Valle del Rubicone exit
- Are there any attractions and places for my children?
Of course, the entertainment of young visitors has always been a flagship of our hospitality. First of all Mickey Mouse Park, more than an arcade, a real paradise for children, with its two thousand square metres of surface area. And then the Don Guanella Gardens, with the brucomela and the fascinating Ferris wheel. Not to be missed is a tour of the village on the colourful little train, the stop is right next to our hotel. Finally, throughout the summer, the staff of the Gatteo Mare Summer Village takes care of
the children's entertainment, with baby dance, afternoon snacks, dance evenings, music and cabaret, in a rich program of events for all
- I am a sportsman: are there any activities in the area to keep me fit?
There are plenty of opportunities to keep fit: from the activities organised on the beach by the animators of the Gatteo Mare Summer Village (water aerobics, archery, canoeing, muscle toning, group dances, etc.) to the adrenalin-filled and fun activities of Brivido Water Sport (parasailing, crazy ufo, wakeboarding, banana boat). The Extrafit Gold gym, just 3.3 km away, is ideal for those looking for a constant workout, with its 2000 m2 central hall.
For lovers of football, five-a-side football, volleyball, rugby and hockey, there is the new A.s.d. Gatteo Mare synthetic grass sports ground (1.6 km).
For cyclists, the brand new Bike Room and many dedicated offers.
- What is the market day?
The weekly market takes place on Monday mornings from 07:00 to 13:00, just 200 metres from our hotel.
- Is there a church where I can attend a religious service?
Yes, the church of Gatteo Mare or "Parrocchia dell'Annunciazione" is located just a few steps away from our hotel, overlooking the main square of the town. We also suggest the parish church of Villamarina (1 km).
- Where can I find typical local products?
When it comes to sweets, we can only recommend "Dolciaria Dalba", which for over 70 years has been a true reference point for the artisan production of panettone, nougat, Easter eggs and chocolate. On the other hand, if you have been won over by the unique flavour of our Piadina Romagnola, we suggest a tasty stop at "Pida & Pidaza" and "Piadina e Crescione da Gilly". Finally, if you are looking for a shop that sells excellent food from Romagna, a few steps from our hotel you will find "Tradizioni & Sapori": Sangiovese wine, organic honey, Savòr, products made with Cervia salt, anchovies from Cesenatico, original local handicrafts and much more.